The hospital is conveniently located in the capital city of Amman close to all amenities making it easier for patients to find accommodation, transport and entertainment thus making their stay in Jordan and the hospital a comfortable one.
Abdulhadi Eye Hospital offers a full range of medical and surgical eye care and optical services to patients of all ages in Jordan and across the region. Eye surgery of every type, from cataract extraction to vision correction, is performed in the hospital’s state-of-the-art sophisticated facilities. The hospital also provides the latest refractive surgery procedures to correct vision as well as Orbital and Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery.
We at Abdulhadi Eye Hospital commit to always bring our patients the most recent updated technology available in the world. The Hospital’s equipment is second to none in the region making it the ideal choice for those with who have complex conditions or need the reassurance of a second opinion. All made available at affordable prices.
Abdulhadi Eye Hospital is recognized as a model for other countries in the region, in its latest development in medical service, much importance is given to ensure that all patients are accorded the same care and high quality service, regardless of their economic status. As a result for a unique fee system and effective management.
We at AEH recommend the best procedure for your visual needs with our Professional highly-qualified doctors we ensure high performance with our friendly and caring staff, reliable consistence successful operations, creditable reputation, socially responsible.
Full range of (Vitro retinal) treatments:
1. Non-surgical treatment:
- • Cry therapy (Cryoretinopexy)
- A Freezing probe is used to seal the retina back into its normal position.
- • Diathermy
- Heat is used to seal the retina back into normal position.
- • Laser Retinopexy
- A Laser is used to make tiny burned around the area of detachment. This pushes and holds the retina back into its normal position.
- • Pneumatic Retinopexy
- A special type of gas bubble is injected near of detachment. The gas bubble pushes the retina back into place. This procedure can be done in conjunction with surgery.
- 2. Surgical Treatments
- • Vitrectomy
- Vitrectomy is the surgical removal of vitreous fluid that is pulling on the retina and causing detachment.
- • Sclera buckle
- This is the surgical placement of a flexible brand around the eye. This band helps to keep the retina in place
- The hospital also provides the latest refractive surgery procedures (LASIK) to correct vision as well as Orbital and Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery.
Services offered include:
- 1) Cataract
- 2) Glaucoma
- 3) Lasik
- 4) Vitrectomy
- 5) Strabismus
- There are four ophthalmic doctors at AEH all are fully and are specialists in their fields of ophthalmology.
- • Dr. Samer Abdul Hadi
- Ophthalmologist, Vitreorectomy and retinal surgeon
- Fellowship of Royal College of Ophthalmologists (UK).
- Fellowship of Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow.
- Diploma in Ophthalmology from Royal College of Physicians of Ireland.
- Worked as a surgeon and a Consultant for Ophthalmology and Eye Surgery, at St. Johns Hospital-London, and participated in outdoor Eye patents programs there.
- Specialized in Vitrectomy and Retinal Surgery. Trained many doctors in Retinal Surgery in Jordan and from other Arab countries.
- worked at hospital of Tennet Institute/ Glasgow University-UK
- Founded Abdul Hadi Hospital which became a leading and a prominent center for Ophthalmology and Eye Surgery in the Middle East.
- first surgeon to perform Phaco-Emulsification procedure in Jordan
- Started his private Ophthalmology Clinic in Amman, 1989.
- Participated in several convention and specialized scientific seminars in Ophthalmology, and presented many researchers at them.
- • M.D Bashar Abu-Hijleh Opthlamology
- Refractive surgery / Lasik and external eye surgery
- • M.D Zaid Al-Daghestany Opthlamology
- • M.D Suzan Aram Opthlamology