Dr. Arun Kumar Chopra
Dr. Arun Kumar Chopra is highly experienced in the performance of coronary and non- coronary diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. His special interest is in interventional cardiology (coronary angioplasty and stenting) and electrophysiology (radiofrequency ablation of cardiac arrhythmias and device implants).
Education and Training
- Senior Resident (DM) Cardiology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1995-1998.
- Senior Resident – Cardiology, Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre, New Delhi, 1994-1995
- Junior Resident (MD), Govt. Medical College, Patiala, 1991-1994
Post Graduate Programmes
- DM (Cardiology), All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1997
- MD (Medicine) , Govt. Medical College, Punjab University, Patiala, 1994
- M.B.B.S. from Government Medical College, Patiala, 1989.
- Consultant- Interventional Cardiology at Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon
- Senior Consultant- Interventional Cardiology, Escorts Heart Institute, Amritsar, 2002 – May 2007
- Senior Consultant- Interventional Cardiology, Patiala Heart & Healthcare Institute, Patiala, 2001-2002
- Assistant Professor-Cardiology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1998-2001.