Dr. Atul Prasad
Dr Atul Prasad has been involved in teaching Medical students, Post Graduates in Medicine and Post Doctoral students in Neurology for more than 15 years . He has been Thesis guide for Medicine and Neurology Post Graduates for the last 8 years.He has authored / coauthored about 17 chapters in Books. He has 38 publications in various International journals .He has been invited at various International symposia as guest speaker. His areas of interest include Movement Disorder (Parkinson’s disease and Botulinum Toxin Injection) and Strokes.
Education and Training:
- Senior Resident In Neurology Safdarjung Hospital New Delhi ,India .
- D.M. Neurology: National Institute Of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) Bangalore 560029 . INDIA
- Premier Neurology training Institute of India which has been given status of “Deemed University “.
- M.B.B.S. (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery )Grant Medical College & J.J. Hosp. Univ. of Bombay . INDIA One of the oldest and best known Medical College of India.
- Consultant Neurologist at Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon
- Senior Consultant and Head of Neurology Fortis Hospital , Noida.
- Senior Consultant – Neurology Fortis Hospital , Noida.
- Associate Professor of Medicine and Consultant Neurologist Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM). Malaysia
- Lecturer in Medicine and Consultant Neurologist Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM). Malaysia
- Associate Professor and Head of Neurology Institute Of Human Behavior & Allied Sciences (IHBAS) - Delhi.
- Assistant Professor of Neurology Institute Of Human Behavior & Allied Sciences (IHBAS) - Delhi
- Indian Academy of Neurology
- Neurologist Society of India
- Indian Epilepsy Association
- Association of Physicians of India (API)
- Malaysian Society of Neuro Sciences (MSN)