Dr. Gautam Gopalrow Kodikal
Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon
MS Orthopedics,Wockhardt Hospitals,Bangalore
||M B B S from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra
||M.S. (Orthopedics) from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana, Punjab
- Fellowship in Basic and Advanced Trauma course held in Swiss by AO
- Indo German Orthopedic Fellowship-Germany
- Trained in Total Hip and Knee Replacements surgery.
- Special Training in knee and shoulder arthroscopy-Australia
- Has performed more than 1500 joint replacement surgeries.
- Life member of Pediatric orthopaedic society of India and Spastic society of Karnataka.
- Special Interests in Pediatric Orthopedics with a special focus on orthopedic problems of Cerebral Palsy.
- Special interest in arthroscopic reconstructive surgery of knee and shoulder.