Dr. Hassan Tehrani
Dr. Tehrani is an Endo Vascular Surgeon who went to the medical school in Royal College of Surgeons in Dublin in Ireland and then moved to the US for Surgical Internship at Boston Medical Centre in Boston and Surgical Residency at St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center, Boston. He completed his Vascular Surgery Fellowship at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago. He has to his credit a number of research papers on Cardiac Surgery and Vascular Medicine. He has also published articles and abstracts in renowned medical journals in the US and has been invited to conduct lectures around the world.
Consultant , Artemis Health Institute, Gurgoan
- Staff Surgeon Miami VA Medical Center, Miami, Florida, USA
- Assistant Professor of Surgery, University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Florida, USA.
- Instructor in Surgery, Northwestern University Medical School. Chicago, Illinois
Education and Training
- MB BCh from Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Dublin
- Surgical Internship, Boston City Hospital, Boston, USA.
- Surgical Residency:
- St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center, Boston, USA
- Endovascular and Gene Therapy Fellow, St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center, Boston, USA.
- Vascular Surgery Fellow, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago.
- Cardiothoracic Fellow, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Florida.
Professional Honours and Awards
- St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center 1998 Samuel L. Gargano Award in Surgery.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery Fellow of the Year Award 2001-02 and 2002-03
- University of Miami Department of Surgery Faculty Award 2004-2005
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Fellow, Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Associate member, American Association for Vascular Surgery
- Member, Society of Vascular Surgeons
- Member, Association for Academic Surgery