Dr. Kailash Patel
Dr. Kailash Patel has a vast experience in interventional procedures, MR, CT, and Ultrasound. He has pioneered in Radiofrequency in tumor ablation of liver metastases, primary HCC, pancreatic malignancy and uterine fibroid embolisation. His areas of interest include Vascular & Non Vascular Interventions, MRI & CT imaging.
- Consultant- Radiology at Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon
- Associate Professor & HOD, Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre, Bhopal, MP, India.
- Senior Consultant and In charge, Bhopal Medical Centre, Bhopal, MP, India.
- Consultant Radiologist, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, India
Education and Training
Post Graduate Program
- M.D. (Radiodiagnosis), Devi Ahilya University & MGM Medical College, Indore, MP, India, 1994
- M.B.B.S. from Devi Ahilya University & MGM Medical College, Indore, MP, India., 1989
Professional Honours and awards
- Winner of Dr. Sugandhi Gold Medal for best paper on Uterine fibroid embolisation.
Research and Publications
- Research on late changes of MIC gas in the lungs of Methyle Iso-Cynide (MIC) gas victims.
- Radiofrequency Tissue Ablation: An Early Indian Experience. Indian Journal of Gastro-Enterol.
- Radiofrequency tissue ablation of Unresectable Pancreatic carcinamo: Feasility, Efficacy and safety. Journal of Pancreas.
- Indian Journal of Radiology and Imaging (IRIA)
- Indian Society of Vascular and Interventional Radiology (ISVIR)
- Indian Society of Neuro-Radiology (ISNR)
- Radiology Society of North America (RSNA)