DR. MEENA NAIK
Dr. Meena Naik, M.D., MRCOG, hasjoined Artemis Health Institute as Consultant-Obstetrics & Gynaecology. Prior to joining AHI, she had an independent practice in Gurgaon and has a special interest in laparoscopic and vaginal surgeries. Besides her medical degrees, she has additionally trained in Video Laparoscopic Surgery, Hysteroscopy as well as Tubal Microsurgery.
Education and Training
- Senior Resident at Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Hospital, New Delhi from Nov 2001-Nov 2004.
- Worked at Apollo hospital as Registrar in Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology in 2000- 2001.
- Senior Resident at Batra Hospital in 1999-2000.
- Registrar at Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai in 1998.
Post Graduate Programmes:
- M.R.C.O.G. Part I & Part II
- M.D. (Obst.& Gynae) from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
- M.B.B.S. from Pt. JNM Medical College, Raipur, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Consultant-Obstetrics & Gynaecology at Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon
- Independent practice in Gurgaon as a general Gynaec. and Gynaec Laparoscopic surgeon from December 2004 till March 2007
- FOGSI (Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecology Societies of India)
- Gurgaon Obstetrics & Gynaecology Society
- DGES (Delhi Gynaecological Endoscopists Society)
- MRCOG (Member of Royal College of Gynaecologists), London