Dr. Paramvir Singh
MD(Internal Medicine, AIIMS), DM(Gastroenterology, USA), Fellowship in Advanced therapeutic Endoscopy(Endoscopic Ultrasound and ERCP, University of Cincinnati, USA)
Dr. Paramvir Singh is trained in all aspects of Gastroenterology and Hepatology. He is also trained in Interventional Gastroenterology which includes advanced endoscopic procedures like ERCP, Endoscopic Ultrasound, Enteral Stenting, Small bowel Enteroscopy, Endoscopic Mucosal Resection etc. He has several national and international publications.
- Residency in Internal medicine(MD) at the State University of New York, USA
- Residency in Internal Medicine(MD) at the AIIMS, New Delhi
- Fellowship in Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy(ERCP and Endoscopic Ultrasound) at the University of Cincinnati, USA
- Fellowship in Gastroenterology and Hepatology(DM) at the State University of New York, USA
- M.B.B.S. from the AIIMS, New Delhi
- Consultant, Gastroenterology, Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon, India.
- Consultant in Gastroenterology and Hepatology, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
- Consultant in Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Luther Hospital, Mayo Health system, Wisconsin, USA
- Consultant, Medicine, Promedicus Health Group, Buffalo, New York, USA
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American Medical Association