Dr. Tejinder Kataria
MD, DNB, CCST
Dr. Tejinder Kataria is a leading expert in targeted radiotherapy techniques including Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy and Brachytherapy. She has published papers in National and International journals and is a teacher for D.N.B. (Radiation Oncology) and Radiotherapy Technology. It is to her credit that she started the Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy in the country as early as January 2002 and she has treated over 400 cases so far.
Education and training:
- M.D Radiotherapy - Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh - 1987
- CCST , U.K - 2005
- Brachytherapy (LDR, PDR, HDR)
- Cookridge Hospital Leeds, U.K.
- Kiel University, Germany
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Hospital, New York, U.S.A.
- Christie and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester. UK
- Stereotactic Radiotherapy
- Royal Marsden Hospital, London. UK
- Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy
- DKFZ, Heidelberg, Germany.
- mage Guided Radiotherapy
- University Klinikum Mannheim, Germany
- M.B.B.S. from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla - 1983
Professional Honours and awards:
- Consultant- Minimal Invasive Surgeon, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi from May 2000 till May 2007.
- Specialist Registrar, The Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel, London,Feb 1998-Oct 1998.
- Specialist Registrar-General and Minimally Invasive Surgery, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, 1996-1998.
- Leeds University Fellowship
- Commonwealth (Oncology) Scholarship
- American Society of therapeutic Radiation Oncology
- European Society of therapeutic Radiation Oncology
- Indian College of Radiation Oncology- Founder member
- Association of Radiation Oncologists of India.
- IAEA – Quality Assurance in Radiation Oncology, Auditor South-East Asia.
- ISO- 9002, 14001, Auditor