Dr. Vishal Sehgal
Dr. Vishal Sehgal is an expert in the field of Trauma and Emergency Medical care. He has been involved in some very complex case management of mass casualties, polytrauma, cardiac and non-cardiac emergencies. He has an extensive experience in air evacuation and road transportation of very complex cases. He also has expertise in the management of orthopedic and spinal injury patients. He is a leading expert on medico-legal issues.
- Classified Specialist Emergency, Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon
- Senior Registrar, Department of Accident and Emergency, Max Super Specialty Hospital and Max Heart and Vascular Institute, Saket, New Delhi.
- Senior Residency, Department of Emergency, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, New Delhi.
Education and Training
- MBBS: Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur, Rajasthan University, Jaipur.
Post Graduate Programs
- Residency in Orthopedics at Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, New Delhi.
- Diploma in Hospital and Healthcare Management, Symbiosis University, Pune, Maharashtra.
Research and Publications
- Role of external fixation with ligamentotaxis in the management of intra-articular fractures of lower end of radius.
- Indian Orthopedic Association
- Delhi Orthopedic Association
- Indian Medical Association
- Delhi Medical Association