YUNNAN ALLIED DENTAL CLINIC
Accreditations: Doctors: Beds:
International Patient Services: No
Situated in the beautiful city of Kunming in southwest China, Yunnan Allied Dental Clinic was established in 1998 as a dental service partnership, affiliated with the official Yunnan Provincial Overseas Chinese Alliance. Our aim is to create a technologically advanced dental facility and provide top-notch comprehensive dental care to public. Ever since our founding day, through our dedicated and professional service, we have gradually gained a reputation as one of the finest dental clinics in Southwest China.
Operation in process we at Allied Dental always place our patients' interest first, and believe patients' wellbeing is our utmost concern. All of our senior staff have been well-trained and through years of hands-on clinical experiences, has become experts in their own clinical specialty. With our high caliber dentistry professionals, excellent supporting staff, state-of-the-art equipment and materials, we strive to provide the best dental services available anywhere.
As one of the most prestigious dental clinics in southwest China, we have a broad range of patients from all walks of life, including film actors, TV personalities, performance artists, and top provincial officials. Just through word of mouth, we have had overseas patients from over 29 countries. Every year we also provide a number of free consultation clinics to under-privileged areas.
Top Reasons Why You Should Choose Yunnan Allied Dental Clinic
1. Price Advantage - While the medical expenses in North America is escalating at uncontrollable rate, The cost of medical expense such as dental procedures in China is much more reasonable, most of the procedures only cost a fraction of what they would charge in North America or Europe.
2. China is a country that has always proud of its healthcare system; Even though not yet belongs to the developed world, China is rapidly modernizing in science, technology, and healthcare areas. World Health Organization of UN has consistently rated China's medical and health well-being are among the best in developing world, Healthcare and social indicators such as life expectancy and infant mortality rate in major Chinese cities are very close to that of developed countries.
3. Surrounding by Yun-Gui Plateau and Tibetan Plateau, historically Yunnana has been isolated from its neighboring regions by towering mountain range, dense jungles, and raging rivers; but this geographical seclusion preserve some of more unique natural and humanly habitats in the world. With its stunning scenery, colorful and exotic cultures and heritages, pleasant climate, un-spoiled environment, Yunnan is truly an enchanting place for sightseeing or simply to relax.
4. Well-known throughout China as the Spring City, Kunming, the Capital city of Yunnan is well-known for its year around spring like temperature and weather, many traveler choose Kunming as staging area for the adventure toward China's Great Southwest.
5. Yunnan Allied Dental Clinic is well-established to serve the oversea clients, having been in the business since 1998, we have served great many satisfied local and oversea clients. We have had patients from over 29 countries under gone dental treatment with us.
6. Our North America Representative will be able to provide you with good-faith quote for all your procedure cost. If needed, we will also be glad to make travel arrangement for you in the form of packaged tour. We will work hard to make your staying in Yunnan a joyful and memorable experience. Your satisfaction is our best reward.
At four Allied Dental facilities, we currently employ 6 Lead Dentists, 16 Staff Dentists, 15 Dental Assistants, and 6 administrative staff. To better serve our clients, most of our facilities are open 7 days a week.